Taking five...

1. The Big's solo costume came in via UPS. We were all extremely thankful it arrived, seeing as she needs it to compete next weekend in GA.

2. My brother. sil, and niece left North America to live overseas for at least the next four years. Most likely for their lifetime...it's for work and I know they'll love it, but saying goodbye via phone and Skype was bittersweet.

3. Little Bit finished second grade math and is almost done with second grade english. She's only six...Looks like I need to order new curriculum and write into ABC asking them to do a show called "Dougina Howser". Wink.

4. We played rousing games of both Quirkle and Bananagrams all weekend. I highly recommend these to anyone who wants to have fun but not spend hours at a time on a game.

5. I spent a lot of time in prayer. God really kept me on my knees this week...I usually pray a ton, but my heart was extra burdened. Between my best buddy just not getting any better, Joanne in a coma, baby Scarlette taking a few dives in the NICU this week, and all of the Williams clan battling the stomach junk, I've just been petitioning up a storm for many that I don't know but my heart hurts for... I'm constantly in awe of how our God unites us.


Comments

  1. I hope you know I'm always storming the gates for you, too, friend. And I can't wait to see Nie in her costume. She is going to simply be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, are you in GA this weekend, as in Feb. 5?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Well

Tuesday's Child is Full of Grace

The Power of Words