They Call It Puppy Love

Sorry I've been mostly absent this week; I've had my hands full with our newest member of the family...

She's four pounds of fluff and cuddles, and has been a full time project in addition to all of our other regularly scheduled activities for the last four days.

We chose a breed that is a fantastic family pet, has a charming personality, does not shed, and stays small so I can easily handle her when my hands/wrists aren't in top form.

She's had her first bath, played for endless hours with the chicks, and goes with us in the car everywhere  (I want to create a fantastic traveler).





The only issue right now is changing her sleep schedule and wake-up time to better work with mine. Hmmmmm....any suggestions?


Welcome to the nest, sweet Maizey Blue!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Well

Tuesday's Child is Full of Grace

The Power of Words