Here are five other thankfuls I have for today...I'm looking forward to hearing yours.
1. Grace. I know it sounds trite, but it's something for which I'm truly thankful. Grace by which I have been saved, grace by which I go, grace alone. Thankful.
2. Laughter. The way the twinkling tones of my daughters meld together and lift my heart. Every. Single. Time.
3. Family. Nuclear and other. Lifting me up and making me whole in areas I didn't even realize I was lacking. Allowing me to grow. Change. Bloom.
4. Knowledge. I am so thankful for the opportunity to learn and guide. Sometimes it's all in finding the teachable "heart moments".
5. Nature. I'm not the biggest fan of being in nature, but I'm a huge lover of nature. The feel of the breeze on my face, closing my eyes and allowing the sun to warm me, the sound of rain on the windows...I will never take any of these for granted and will forever be thankful for every moment I've been given to enjoy God's splendor.
I'd love to hear about your week! What are five things you're thankful for? Big and small. People, places, things or ideas are all appropriate.
Just click below and follow the instructions to link to your Take 5 post. When it asks you to choose the web or a file for your thumbnail, choose web. Then it will take you to a list of the images on the page you are linking to and you’ll be able to choose a photo for your thumbnail.